DUBLIN'S NO1 SUP SCHOOL
We are an ASI Accredited Stand Up Paddle School and abide by the high international standards for stand up paddle operations.

IRISHSUP.COM

DUBLIN'S NO1 SUP SCHOOL

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > O'Shea EPS SUP 10"10

Longfin

Hi Folks new to the site and hopeful the sport If i can get my hands on a board.

Was looking at O'Shea EPS Stand Up Paddleboard 10'10, 29' wide, 4' thick. Any body try these boards or know any thing about them. 

Also was given the name of guy selling three circle one boards for sale that's all the info I have on them. Will post if I find anything else out about them. (government owned). I have tried circle one surf board before and did not think much of them. Any body know what their SUP's are like?

Looking for a board to paddle round on flat days and also be able to catch waves.

Experience: Longboarder  with 17 years of experience in the water also ride retro quad or shortboards if needs must but at heart longboards all the way.

--
May 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Paul.
Site Owner

Welcome to the site Longfin.

Havnt heard much about the O'Shea SUPs, although if their glassed longboards are anything to go by i would stay well clear.

Saying that they are competively priced. As a first board, i suppose you cant go too far wrong. Its all a learning curve.

Let us know how you get on.

--

May 27, 2010 at 2:52 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Ross O'Mahony

Longfin at May 26, 2010 at 5:11 PM

Hi Folks new to the site and hopeful the sport If i can get my hands on a board.

Was looking at O'Shea EPS Stand Up Paddleboard 10'10, 29' wide, 4' thick. Any body try these boards or know any thing about them. 

Also was given the name of guy selling three circle one boards for sale that's all the info I have on them. Will post if I find anything else out about them. (government owned). I have tried circle one surf board before and did not think much of them. Any body know what their SUP's are like?

Looking for a board to paddle round on flat days and also be able to catch waves.

Experience: Longboarder  with 17 years of experience in the water also ride retro quad or shortboards if needs must but at heart longboards all the way.

I have an O'Shea 10 ft sup and I find it very good on flat water and very responsive on big waves and small waves.

--

Ross O'Mahony

August 13, 2010 at 11:46 AM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.