DUBLIN'S NO1 SUP SCHOOL
We are an ASI Accredited Stand Up Paddle School and abide by the high international standards for stand up paddle operations.

Irish Sup.com

DUBLIN'S NO1 SUP SCHOOL

Forums

Forum Home > Equipment > Frans the man!!

Paul.
Site Owner

Looks like you were on to something fran!! Hope you have it copy righted.

Click!

--

March 21, 2011 at 4:31 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Fran

Paul,

Thanks for the positive endorsement of the MYSTERE, the two bladed paddle was custom made.

The Mystere has seen me become much more comfortable in stronger winds, gain extra speed and catch much more waves. Ultimately, this paddle has got me out more often and in places where i would not have paddled.

While the PSP High Performance shows that other people are using two bladed paddles I should point out a big differece. A comparison shows the concepts of the MSTERE and the PSP HIGH PERFORMANCE are very different.

The PSP can only be used as a two sided blade and cannot be used as a one sided padlle, so it doesnt get my endorsement  :)

April 3, 2011 at 10:51 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Ferguson

Hey Fran met a bloke (from Boston) on Sunday at Bullock who has one very similar but the handles were offset like a bike handle bar showed me photos and he will forward the details on to you

April 11, 2011 at 1:29 PM Flag Quote & Reply

dave

forget the paddle fran work on getting a board thats not foam and pink thats the way i would be rolling!!!

April 11, 2011 at 2:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.