DUBLIN'S NO1 SUP SCHOOL
We are an ASI Accredited Stand Up Paddle School and abide by the high international standards for stand up paddle operations.

Irish Sup.com

DUBLIN'S NO1 SUP SCHOOL

Forums

Forum Home > Buy and sell > 2nd Hand Starboard Big Easy 12' for sale

supjools

Having been informed by my doctor that I have a latex allergy [I kid you not], after my feet went to pieces from wearing rubber flipflops [nicely on the mend now since you asked] I have decided to put up my Camo Blue

Starboard Big Easy 12' x 32" which is ding free and in excellent condition for sale [it has a full length EVA deck which aint so good for the tootsies] so that I can replace it with an SUP that doesnt have such a deck [standard epoxy with a bit of wax or a new Starboard with a Startouch deck would be fine]; photos on request, reasonable offers considered [I know what they are new so dont take the piss], PM me on this forum, cheers

--

Its all about the glide, baby !

July 11, 2010 at 10:03 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Elizabeth

Oh no! You do realise what other practical problems that will pose for you Jules!!!  There must be some non latex brands though :-)

Had my first SUP lesson this morning, great craic.

July 11, 2010 at 11:41 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Kasia

Hi, is your board still for sale? How old is it?

July 14, 2010 at 5:20 PM Flag Quote & Reply

John KC

Hi SupJools,

What price are you selling the board? Any photos?

Regards,

John

September 29, 2011 at 6:58 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Ferguson

John KC at September 29, 2011 at 6:58 AM

Hi SupJools,

What price are you selling the board? Any photos?

Regards,

John

Hi john We have 2 twelves for sale . one with black deck grip and a slightly cheaper in blue . They are both starboarsd and in good condition. Gives us a call on 086 2509416 thanks Tim
September 30, 2011 at 4:18 AM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Ferguson
That 12 footer starboard in black is now sold..
October 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Tim Ferguson

Tim Ferguson at October 4, 2011 at 1:54 PM

That 12 footer starboard in black is now sold..

Last 12 footer 2011 big easy starboard for sale With full camo deck grip. In good condition ideal for flat water cruising and catching small waves. Second hand 10 foot red 10 inflatable with pump and carry bag Give me call on 086 2509326 or email Thanks Tim
November 23, 2011 at 2:49 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.